Code of Conduct for Student
- For Student
l. Students are expected to maintain the highest standards of discipline and dignified manner of behavior inside as well as outside the College campus. They shall abide by the rules and regulations of the College and should act in a way that highlights the discipline and esteem of the College.
2. A six day working schedule from Monday to Saturday is followed. Classes are scheduled from 9.00 a.m. to 4.10 p.m. The first period will begin with a prayer song which will be played through P.A System. The students shall stand in attention till the prayer ends. Those who are standing outside the classroom are also expected to follow this.
3. All the students are expected to be present in the class well -within time and late coming will attract a fine of Rs 100. Late coming will also result in loss of attendance for the corresponding hour.
4. Students shall rise from their seats when the teacher enters the class room and remain standing till the teacher takes her/his seat or they are allowed by the teacher to sit. Silence shall be observed during class hours.
5. Teachers shall be greeted appropriately with "Good Morning Sir/Miss" or "Good Afternoon Sir/Miss" and a " Thank you Sir/Miss" when the teacher leaves the class room.
6. No student shall enter or leave the class room when the session is on without the permission of the teacher concerned.