According to the guidelines issued by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) Bengaluru, the Internal Quality Assurance Cell is d in the Institutions for the continuous enhancement in the quality of the functioning of the higher education Institutions. The IQAC plays a Vitol role in performance of the academic and administrative activities.
IQAC functions as the life line for the educational institutions. It is significant to advance towards quality initiatives. The Presence of IQAC in the institution brings holistic development in continuous process.
IQAC, GFGC Vijayapur was established in the year 2016, after the accreditation of first cycle by NAAC in 2015, it strived hard to reach and maintain the ives of Vision and Mission of the institution. IQAC primary focus will be to overcome weaknesses and improve through strong strategies. The efforts of the institution are reflected with the increase in the enrollment of the students and struggle in enriching the quality of education through various activities.
- To improve the quality of Education through learner-centric aura
- To promote Research culture among students and faculty
- To Improve infrastructure of the Institution by facilitating technology
- To bring change through nurturing the innovations
IQAC of GFGCV has the following functions
- Ensure the progress in the academic and administrative areas
- Encourage Research culture among the learners by organizing State, National/International Level Workshops and Seminars and Webinars
- Improve infrastructure as per the need of the learner
- Maintain Good relations with other Stake holders with timely feedback
- Timely submission of AQARs for the quality assurances
- Involvement of the faculties in the IQAC activities make the HEI`s unity stronger
- IQAC brings NAAC awareness in the HEI
- The HEI focus on the institutional functioning towards quality enrichment;
- HEI`s will internalize quality culture;
- Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices;
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning;
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in HEIs;
- Build an organized methodology of documentation and internal communication.