|Government First Grade College, Vemagal is striving to be at fore-front college in education and research. Therefore, it has envisaged enhancing the quality and increasing the enrolment of students of graduate programmes. |
Education for rural students, backward, minority and women empowerment is a major thrust area in the current climate. Government First Grade College, Vemagal in its institutional development proposal for the next five years focuses on improving the academic success of the students, increasing learning outcomes and thus, employability. It is envisaged to make the institute more effective through strengthening of existing infrastructure and improvising quality of human resource. Introduction of more job oriented courses will attract young people particularly the sections of the public who find it difficult to access higher education. Use of information technology in various academic and administrative activities will optimize the institutional operating efficiency.
"To emerge as a premier institute of higher learning with a dedication to create employable graduates in Rural area"
“To Mould the overall personality of the students with appropriate Knowledge, Skills and right Attitude to prepare them to embrace the challenges of the contemporary world”
- To offer latest curriculum consistent to the needs of industry and skill based training by having close interaction with its stakeholders
- To promote Industry- Institute interaction for updating the curriculum in order to cater to the specific requirements of the industrial sector thus ensuring better placements of its students
- To inculcate entrepreneurial skills thereby encouraging the students to gain self sufficiency
- To cultivate the spirit of creativity & innovation amongst students and staff to always remain at the cutting edge of technology and management practices
- To train the economically disadvantaged rural youth in various skills for self-employment
- To provide equal access and opportunities to the physically challenged persons and other socially disadvantaged groups of the society
- To encourage students to acquire attributes and pattern conducive towards self-development