Non Teaching Staff Profile
|SlNo ||KGID No ||Staff Name ||Designation ||MobileNo ||EmailID |
|1 ||2411073 ||SAKRIYA NAIK.H ||ATTENDER ||9164590772 ||firstname.lastname@example.org |
|2 ||1414139 ||BASHEE R ||SECOND DIVISION ASSISTANT ||8861161607 ||email@example.com |
|3 ||3122312 ||SRIKANTH P S ||SECOND DIVISION ASSISTANT ||9742382294 ||firstname.lastname@example.org |
|2233817 ||GEETHA G M ||DATA ENTRY ASSISTANT ||08193263354 ||email@example.com |
It is true that an institution must have adequate infrastructure in order to meet its goals of education. It is equally important that once provided infrastructure have to be maintained properly so that their use lasts long. The institution has been getting increasing infrastructure facilities year by year. There are established systems and procedures to maintain and utilize the physical, academic support facilities such as labs, library, computers, classrooms, furniture etc. The office staff look after the protection of the documents related to the land and building. The responsibility of overseeing the maintenance of the building, furniture, classrooms lies with the Principal. Maintenance of library is taken care of by the Librarian, sports room and materials by Physical Education Director, Laboratories and lab equipment’s by Heads of the respective departments. The following procedures are there in the institution for maintain and utilizing the above mentioned facilities.
- Two unskilled laborers are appointed to maintain cleanliness in the classrooms, laboratories, library,
other rooms, and in and around the campus and they are paid from the account of College Development Committee/Fund.
- Toilets, bore well, water sump of the institution are regularly cleaned and maintained.
- Minor repair and maintenance works are done, and electricity bill is paid from the grants sanctioned by
the government and the relevant funds available in the college.
- Public Works Department and City Municipality also look after some maintenance work like white wash, repair/construction of compound walls.
- NSS volunteers, Rovers and Rangers lend a helping hand in maintaining cleanliness in and around the campus of the institution.
Details of the Supporting Staff
|Name of the Supporting Staff ||Total Number |
|Computer Lab Assistant ||1 |
|Library Assistant ||1 |
|Cleaning ||1 |
|Typist ||1 |
|Unskilled Labours ||2 |