- About College
Strength, Weakness, Opportunity and Challenges(SWOC) Report
- A well-qualified faculty and non-teaching staff committed to the development of the college.
- A centrally located campus, well-connected by different means of transport.
- Value-based education with emphasis on women empowerment and respect to our rich cultural heritage.
- Involved in appreciable community services through NSS, Rangers, Youth Red Cross and other support services.
- Vibrant sports culture.
- Educational system which caters to the needs of different sections of the society.
- Cordial interpersonal relationships between stakeholders like teachers, students, parents, alumni,etc.
- Ragging-free campus.
- The only Government Women’s First Grade College in Udupi District and hence the first choice of girls.
- Growing student strength.
- Limited scope for consultancy services.
- Inadequate industry-academia interface.
- Limited scope for expansion of the campus.
- Limited autonomy for designing curriculum.
- Lack of collaborative research.
- To initiate more Post Graduate, Job-oriented and Vocational Courses.
- To upgrade ICT to providestate-of-the-art learning experiences.
- To enter into more tie-ups and MoUs with leading educational organizations.
- To launchForeign Language Courses(German, French etc) as well as add-on courses.
- To attain autonomous status.
- To establish Distance Education Centre.
- To establish incubation centre.
- Enhancing student enrolment for basic Sciences and Humanities.
- Competition from private colleges.
- Inclination of students towards job-oriented professional courses.
- Creation of digital environment.
- Limitations and constraints with regard to financial support by the government and administrative matters.