Institutional Strength, Weakness, Opportunity and Challenges (SWOC)
- Vibrant and dedicated faculty and non-teaching staff committed to fulfill the vision and mission of higher education.
- Being a Government College is itself the strength, because it caters to educational needs of the students belonged to socially and economically backward classes.
- Remarkable community service through NSS, Rovers and Rangers, Youth Red Cross,
- Very harmonious relationship between all stakeholders.
- 100% results in Post Graduate Course.
- Vibrant sports culture and great encouragement to sports and cultural activities.
- Eco-friendly campus.
- Ragging –free campus and good interpersonal relationship among students
- Majority of the students are women.
- First Government College to start Post Graduate course (M.Com) in T.Narasipura taluk.
- Since all students seeking admission are admitted, excellence in performance suffers.
- Lack of Permanent teaching staff in several departments
- To get more number of permanent teachers.
- To find avenues for resources for social research oriented research projects.
- To start more Under Graduate, Post Graduate programmes and job oriented courses.
- To promote ICT Learning.
- To create more number of MOUs with nearby institutions.
- Entry level marks cannot be restricted.
- Competition from near-by colleges
- To increase student strength in Social Sciences and Science Programmes
- Majority of the students are from Kannada medium.
- Scarcity of sufficient non-teaching staff.
- Changing the traditional mindset of the parents to let their wards to continue their studies and pursue Higher Education