Mission Vision and Goals
- Vision, Mission and Goals
Youths are the asset of the nation. We aim:
- To enhance quality of education through excellent coaching.
- To equip the students to meet the global challenges through soft skills.
- To cultivate tolerance towards class, creed and caste.
- To transmit national cultural to the students.
- To inculcate moral and spiritual values.
|To enhance quality of education, personal enrichment & social responsibility among the students |
- To inculcate ethical values
- To create caring and supportive atmosphere in the institution
- To prepare the students to become employable and self-reliant
- To enhance competitive excellence
- To equip the students with the professional skills to meet the global challenges
- Imparting quality education in the fields of social sciences, humanities, commerce and management studies.
- Updating students’ and teachers’ knowledge to enable them to face current challenges. Sensitising the students to the threats of social injustice and inequality.
- Preserving the best values of Indian culture and tradition.
- Arranging programmes to meet the psychological, emotional and financial needs of the students
- Promoting and supporting extra-curricular activities like NSS, sports and cultural activities.
- Arranging special lectures in emerging areas.
- Enabling students to acquire soft skills and technical skills through training in skill development.
- Creating awareness regarding employment for women and gender sensitivity
FUTURE PROJECTIONS OF THE COLLEGE
Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision is just passing the time. Vision with action can change the world (Joel A. Barker). The changing trends and persistent demand for quality higher education have made us to realize that imparting education to students on conventional line is inadequate. Therefore, it is highly imperative for us to foresee the demands of the future and groom qualified graduates who are equipped to face the challenges of tomorrow and play an essential role in contributing to the social, economic and political need of the country Therefore, future projection and vision of the college is to;
- Evolve as Centre of Excellence in imparting quality and need based education to the students
- Strive to get the status of College with Potential for Excellence and autonomous status for the college in the near future
- Improving the competency and skill of the faculty to provide academic and career guidance to the students and contribute significantly for their better future
- Develop the state – of - the – art facilities for teaching - learning and extension such as advanced teaching aids, well-equipped library, modern conferencing activities, well equipped sports facilities including gym, yoga activity center and develop mechanism to sustain it.
- Strengthening the existing competitive examination coaching and placement cells in the college to help the students to succeed in state, national and international competitive examinations and find a better career opportunity.
- In nutshell, the college aims at all round development of the students and keeps in contact with them through alumni association activities even after they graduate for mutual benefit.
- Realizing these vision is certainly a tough task require enormous amount of money and other resources for their systematic implementation and maintenance. The entire member of the institution should work hard as a well-knit team to succeed in this aspect through mobilizing funds and other resources from the government, non-government and other agencies and use such resources efficiently. The college envisions this accomplishment in the years to come.