Using optimum potentiality of every student. Creating awareness about culture, environmental, spiritual life of Indian heritage. Providing financial assistance through differentgovernment schemes. Introducing different proven practical oriented extracurricular activities. Exhibiting the student to competitive
|About Mission |
Every student of Sriramanagar village avail the accessibility of higher quality of higher education. Construct a moral, ethical, youth community for cultural society and cultural family. Every student of the college must be empowered economically and contribute to socio-economic development of the country.
|About Vision |
- To ensure the every youth of the college about his maximum utilization of quality and ability.
- Spreading the higher education in rural and backward areas.
- Easy accessibility of higher education for female, marginal and weaker section of the society.
- Motivating the girls by introducing self-employable oriented course for increasing female GER.
- Improve equity in higher education by providing adequate opportunities of higher education to socially deprived communities; promote inclusion of women, minorities, SC/STs and differently disabled persons.
- Usher transformative reforms in higher education system in rural area
- Creating a good facilitative institutional structure for planning and monitoring in institutional level, promoting autonomy to college
Enable conversion of some of the universities into institutions of excellence at par with the best in the world.
- Enable the rural students’ to face competitive exams and acquire the suitable job
- To develop the enrolment of female vulnerable students.
- To representation students to the prosperous moral ,cultural and ethical society of the country.
|About Goals |