Chilkuri Nageshwara Rao Government First Grade College is situated in 5.01 acres of landscape at the outskirts of Sriramanagar which is surrounded by the paddy fields and greenery and it is away from the noisy and busy life which rendered the very promising and conducive learning environment for the learners. Sriramnagar is a village and Grampanchayat located just 14 kms away from the Gangavathi town which is commercial centre and a major focal point for the rice milling industry. Gangavathi has Asia first Rice Technology Park.
Chilkuri Nageshwara Rao Government First Grade College is the distinctive Co-education institution established in the year 2007 to provide the quality and inclusive education tool for rural students of Sriramanagar and nearby villages. Present college running in it,s own building which was donated by Chilkuri Nageshwara Rao so the colllege is called as Chilkuri Nageshwara Rao Government First Grade College. The college is affiliated to Vijayanagar Sri Krishanadevaraya University Bellary and our college is recognized under section 2(f) of the UGC Act. Presently 338 Students are pursuing in various undergraduate program like B Com and B A.
Being the Government Institution, It is governed and funded by the Government of Karnataka and has well defined code of conduct for various stakeholders about the institutional principles, commitment accountability and Integrity. All the staff work under the guidance these established policies and practices to reach the institutional Vision and Mission.
- Importing quality education and academic excellence for the empowerment of rural students.
- Uplifting the youth from locality who are mainly SC and ST and Economically backward.
- Maintaining quality in Higher Education.
- Catering to the lowest strata of society through its Policies and Practices
- To encourage students to pursue higher education in their respective fields
- To hone skills through various curricular, co-curricular, and extracurricular activities
- To develop overall personality through various programs of the institution
- To build confidence among the younger generation
- To convert the student community into a self-developed community
- To develop the skills to be innovative, creative, and explorative
- To build compassion
- To offer the best graduate program to develop competence, confidence and excellence.
- To promote academic excellence and integrity to strengthen rural women and other economically backward of the society.
- To educate and inculcate moral and ethical values and noble thoughts.
- To provide students to well-verse with information, communication and Technologies (ICT) to face challenges of the competitive world.
UG Admission 2023-2024
Click Here for New Online Application/Registration : https://uucms.karnataka.gov.in/Login/OnlineStudentRegistrationForm
Registered User UUCMS Login : https://uucms.karnataka.gov.in/Login/Index