The SWOC analysis is worked out based on the report of the Peer team during NAAC re-accrediation (3rd Cycle) visit in the year 2017.
- Good infrastructural facilities
- ICT facilities with smart class rooms.
- Good library resources.
- Healthy relationship among stakeholders.
- Motivation and support encouraging large number of girl students from rural areas going for higher education.
- Lack of Hostel facilities particularly for women students.
- Lack of formal collaborations and consultancy.
- No residential facility for students.
- Inadquate industry ages.
- Scope for Science courses.
- Scope for PG programs in all the faculties
- Establishing ages with nearby industries.
- Opening of Research centers.
- Introduction of Skill Development Programs.
- Enhancing communicative competencies.
- Starting PG programs.
- Undertake research collaboration and consultancy.
- Mobilization of resources for research.