Code of Conduct
- Code of conduct
Sir M.V. Govt. Science College, Bommanakatte, Bhadravathi
The code of conduct for Students, Teachers, & Non-teaching staff should be characterized by integrity. The code of conduct has prepared to know the rules and regulations of the Instiute to the Students, Teachers & Non-teaching staff. It is expected that all students teaching, and non-teaching staff should strictly follow the code of conduct mentioned in this document.
Code of conduct for Students:
- Students are required to maintain regular attendance to be eligible for appearing in the University Examination.
- Science students who do not attend theory classes regularly shall not be permitted to attend practical classes.
- Students must wear and display visibly their Identity Cards during college hours inside the campus. In case of lost of Identity Card, a duplicate can be obtained only with the permission of the Principal.
- Students are expected to treat the members of the staff and their fellow students with courtesy both in and out of the college. There must be no disorderly or offensive conduct at any time.
- Student must be in their classes and take their seats at the beginning of each period. They must not enter or leave the class room without permission.
- College property, furniture, library books, etc. must be treated with due care.
- Rules for the conduct of examinations placed on the Notice Board must be strictly observed.
- Impersonation at roll-call is a punishable offence.
- Students are required to check the Notice Board for important announcements.
- Dress code: Students are expected to wear uniforms on the allotted days and be formally and decently dressed on the remaining days while in the college.
- Smoking, chewing tobacco products, playing cards, spitting and loitering are strictly prohibited inside the college campus and shall invite severe punishment/disciplinary action.
Code of conduct for Faculties:
All the faculty members are expected to display a good conduct so that the students consider their teachers as their role model. Following are the code of conduct for faculty members:
- All faculty members must maintain high standards of punctuality, honesty and professional ethics.
- Every faculty members shall discharge his/her duties efficiently & effectively as per the norms laid down by the DCE and UGC from time to time.
- Every faculty members should report to the college at least 10 minutes before the commencement of Institute timing.
- All faculty members must be enthusiastic in taking up the subjects allotted to them.
- All faculty members should prepare a lesson/teaching plan, notes, academic file well in advance before commencement of the classes.
- Mentoring scheme must be followed and the faculty members should take proper care of his/her group of students by guiding, motivating, counseling and monitoring their attendance and performance.
- Every faculty members should be responsible to conduct regular classes and practicals and also take extra classes whenever necessary.
KCSR RULES for teachers