|Government First Grade College, Siddharthanagar, Mysore was established in July, 2007. Since then hundreds of students have successfully passed out from the college and trying to attain eminent positions in the social mainstream. Starting with a meager number of 30 students in 2007, the institution has presently 591 students on with 200 girl students.Our college offer Three Bachelor Degrees namely. B.A, B.Com, and B.B.M.. |
To prepare the students to embrace the challenges of changes that new world brings in the process of Globalization with the ive to reach out to each other and to educate them for successful career.
To improve the quality, affordability, accessibility and equity in Education and to make it a center of excellence by maintaining high standard of teaching and learning process.
| Objectives |
- To produce graduates with high quality and better employability skills.
- To Scale up quality of Humanities, Commerce and Management and demand driven UG education.
- To provide training to the faculties for effective teaching quality and competence.
- To improve the associated infrastructure to aid modern teaching facilities.
- To Enhance the effectiveness of institutional and system management.
- To serve the society at large.