1. The college has the beautiful ambiance amids domestic atmosphere.
2. The college is very close to the city bus terminal, so access to college very easy from any location in the Shimoga.
3. News papers stand and journal stand enable the students to make the best use of library facilities.
4. Sporting facilities are provided to students by coaching them in various sports and games.
5. The parent teacher association, the alumni, CDC, IQAC committees take keen interest in promoting the development of this institution.
6. We have been able to create all co-curricular and extracurricular facilities to students.
7. The teaching staff in the college is well qualified and experienced. There are 12 full time and 05 guest faculty members. The teaching staff is engaged in research and publication work.
8. The teacher provides guidance to students in shaping their carrier, higher education and other employment requirement. Teachers provide all kind of mentoring to students.
9. The girls’ students are always under protective circuit and as of now there is no incident of sexual harassment or eve teasing. To encourage the latest talent in students the college brings out a college magazine every year.
1. Every year admission to general education, particularly B.A degree is decreasing throughout the state and we are no exception to that.
2. Guest faculty out number to permanent teachers.
3. The non-teaching staff is not in required number. This affects the regular flow of administrative work.
5. Multi Gym is not available.
6. Research Centre has not been established
7. Alumni is not registered.
8. Students are mainly from rural background and Kannada medium. Therefore teaching has to be bilingual in nature for which teachers have been highly responsive.
1. There is scope for starting new UG and PG programmes has there is abundant physical infrastructure.
2. There is space to construct gymnasium, auditorium and indoor sports rooms.
3. Vocational and government approved certificate programmes can be started to enhance employability of learners. All these facilities can be created without incurring additional amount on physical infrastructure.
1. Declining popularity and significance of B.A degree programme and minor languages.
2. Falling demand for BBA programme.
3. Mushrooming of colleges in close vicinity
4. Difficult in access to college for rural students.
5. Absence of language lab.
6. Distorted and weak internet facility.
7. Shortage of non-teaching staff and full time teaching faculty
8. Dominance of vernacular at higher education level.