Code of Conduct
- Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct for Students
1. Students should be punctual to the classes. Attendance is compulsory. If a student fails to get 75% of attendance. He/she is not eligible to appear for the examination, as per the university rule.
2. Students should attend the daily assembly/prayer.
3. Students should maintain discipline and decency in their dress.
4. Students are advised to make better use of all facilities available in our college library and reading room. Avoid wandering in the corridor.
5. Student should maintain cleanliness both in class room and campus.
6. It is mandatory to participate in all the programmes conducted by our college.
7. Ragging is strictly prohibited.
8. Students can visit office only in the prescribed period. Polite behaviour is expected from the students.
9. Students should see the college notice board everyday for information.
10. Students are eligible for various scholarships as per government rules.
11. Use of cell phones by students is prohibited.
12. Students should not damage any of the college property.
13. Students should not involve in unwanted/unhealthy/illegal activities.
14. Students should uphold the dignity of the institution.
Code of Conduct for Teachers
Our institution is governed by the rules and regulations of State Government and UGC, KCSR and CCA rules our regular functioning. The institution lays down the following code of conduct for teachers.
• Work in college at least for forty hours per week in the college. They should be available for consultation by the students.
• Uphold the dignity and decorum of the post, must conduct him/her in accordance with the ideal of the profession.
• Perform their duties conscientiously.
• Accept various duties allotted to them in various committees and participate in extension activities and involve themselves in co-curricular and extracurricular activities including community service.
• Have compatibility between their precepts and practices.
• Inculcate national ideals of education among students.
• Be calm, patient and communicative by temperaments.
• Discharge their professional responsibilities according to existing rules and adhere to procedures and methods consistent with their profession.
• Refrain from taking any other employment and commitment including private tuitions and coaching classes.
• Cooperate in the formulation of policies in the institution.
• Treat other members of the profession with respect and refrain from lodging unsubstantiated allegations against colleagues to higher authorities.
• Refrain from allowing considerations of caste, creed, and religion or in sex their professional endeavor.
• Pay attention only to the attainment of the student in the assessment of merit.