Strength Weakness Opportunities Challenges
The SWOC analysis is worked out based on Vision and Mission statements, feedback reports, advises given by well – wishers, alumni members, and considering the remarks made by the parents and students. The AAA committee and the IQAC members thoroughly discussed and finalized the SWOC as given below;
- Sufficient infrastructure with green campus.
- A reputed college in this region since 1980.
- 12(f) and 12b Recognition.
- UGC and RUSA grants utilized.
- State fund is timely available for necessary development.
- Healthy academic atmosphere.
- Very good students profile.
- Excellent Academic Culture.
- Rich library resources.
- Experienced and dedicated teaching faculty.
- Good support from CDC and stakeholders.
- Excellent results.
- Lot of achievements in sports and games during these five years.
- Active alumni.
- IQAC is monitoring the academic works regularly.
- No banking facility in the campus.
- Campus Maintenance is difficult.
- More number of Guest faculty.
- No attenders for labs.
- Lack of communication skills
- Lack of research and extension work.
- Talented students and competent teachers
- Students are willing to work hard to improve their career.
- Teachers are planning and working for the betterment of students.
- Placement cell is providing training for developing various skills.
- College programs and innovative practices create better opportunities.
- Self -employability schemes of government provides more opportunities.
- Time schedule of Semester scheme is very compact, so, it is very difficult to conduct extracurricular and training classes on career development.
- Students with lack of communication skills.
- Use of ICT facilities is to be increased.
- Lack of creativity in some students.