Code of Conduct
- Code of Conduct
- Students should be punctual to the classes. Attendance is compulsory. If a student fails to get 75% of attendance, she is not eligible to appear for the examination, as per the university rule.
- Students should attend the daily assembly.
- Students should maintain discipline. Though there is no dress code, students are advised to follow discipline in their dress. Violation of discipline is strictly dealt with.
- Students are advised to take the facilities available in our college library and reading room. Unnecessary wandering on the corridor is considered as indiscipline.
- Student should maintain cleanliness of the campus. As we declare our campus is plastic free zone, students are advised not to spread plastic papers etc. For disposal of wastage they must use the dustbin only.
- It is mandatory to participate in all the programmes conducted by our college.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited.
- Students can visit office only in the prescribed period. Polite behaviour is expected from the students.
- Everyday students should see the notice board for the information. If they fail to know, college authorities are not responsible for any lapse.
- Students can get various scholarships and other benefits as per the rules. For this the college considers their merit, attendance, conduct, etc.
- Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited to the students.
- Students should not damage any of the college property.
- Students should not involve in unwanted activities.
- Students should uphold the dignity of the institution.
Our institution is bound by the rules and regulations of both State Government and UGC, KCSR and CCA rules are implemented in our regular functions. It is treated as the manual in dealing with discipline and control issues of the institution. In the light of above mentioned regulations and guidance our institution has d a code of conducted for the teaching community as under.
- work in college at least for forty hours per week in the college. They should be available for consultation by the students.
- maintain the dignity and decorum of the post, must conduct himself / herself in accordance with the ideal of the profession.
- perform their duties conscientiously. Tutorial, Practical classes, seminars research work should be done with dedication.
- accept various duty allotted to them in various committees and participate in extension activities and involve themselves in co-curricular and extracurricular activities including community service.
- have compatibility between their precepts and practices.
- inculcate national ideals of education among students.
- be calm, patient and communicative by temperaments.
- discharge their professional responsibilities according to existing rules and adher to procedures and methods consistent with their profession.
- avail their leaves with prior intimation unless in case of urgency.
- refrain from taking any other employment and commitment including private tuitions and coaching classes.
- cooperate in the formulation of policies in the institutions.
- treat other members of the profession with respect and refrain from lodging unsubstantiated allegations against colleagues to higher authorities.
- refrain from allowing considerations of caste, creed, religion or sex in their professional endeavour.
- treat non teaching staff as colleagues and equal partners in a cooperative undertaking.
- pay attention only to the attainment of the student in the assessment of merit.