Internal Quality Assurance Cell
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) has been established in the college as proposed by UGC and NAAC. The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of the Institution. It is the part of the Institution’s system and work towards realization of the goals of quality enhancement and sustained development.
- To develop a system of conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the Institution.
- To promote measures for Institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through Internalization of quality culture and Institutionalization of best practices.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/ parameters for various academic and administrative activities of institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner- centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality- related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/ activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality- related activities, including adaption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining / enhancing the Institutional quality.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameter of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.
The Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) thus prepared shall be approved by the Governing Body for the follow up action for necessary quality enhancement measures and the report is made available in the Institutional website.
IQAC Committee 2019-20 IQAC Minutes of Meeting IQAC Committee 2018-19 2020-21 College Committee List IQAC Committee 2020-21