BBA Aviation Management
- BBA Aviation Management
- To have a clear and comprehensive understanding of aviation business and its operational environment, such as airports, airlines, cargo, safety, and regulations.
- To help students learn the fundamental of aviation management and its applications.
- To enable students to be highly proficient in airline business management technology.
- To demonstrate a high capability of all airline business management aspect (e.g. airline business law, aircraft types, basic reservation, and ticketing)
- To demonstrate a broad core of business knowledge and be able to integrate and apply this knowledge to business situations requiring interdisciplinary and global perspectives.
- To provide hands on experience on most widely used computerized reservation system (CRS) for air ticketing and hotel reservation.
- To prepare students to take the responsibility of full line of Finance function, H.R Function and Marketing Function in Aviation Industry.
Elegibility Criteria :
Candidates who have completed Two years Pre – University course of Karnataka State or its equivalent are eligible for admission into this course.
Duration of the Course :
The course of study is Three (03) years of Six Semesters. A candidate shall complete his/her degree within SIX (06) academic years from the date of his/her admission to the first semester. Students successfully completes Three (03) years of the course will be awarded Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (Aviation Management).
Medium of Instruction :
The medium of instruction and examination shall be in English.