- B.Com Tourism
- To develop ready to be employed skilled professionals in the Tourism sectors.
- To develop business skills among students that can meet the requirement of business and industry
- To develop researchers and consultants in the area of Tourism Management.
- To develop Entrepreneurs in the field of tourism.
- To develop administrators with an all-round vision of tourism planning and development who can act as potential think tank.
- To develop Holistic managers with inter disciplinary knowledge.
- To develop Business Philosophers to propagate social responsibility and accountability.
- To develop students with Professional and Academic inputs to adapt to the requirements of the changing Tourism industry and analyze the various components of this industry.
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates who have completed Two years Pre – University course of Karnataka State or its equivalent as notified by the university from time to time.
Duration of the Course :
The course of study is Three (03) years of Six Semesters. A candidate shall complete his/her degree within six (06 academic years from the date of his/her admission to the first semester. Students successfully completes Three (03) years of the course will be awarded Bachelor‘s Degree in Commerce (B.Com.).
Medium of Instruction :
The medium of instruction and examination shall be in English.