Government Ramnarayan Chellaram College of Commerce and Management Bangaluru alumni association established in 2010 and has produced leaders, entrepreneurs, social entrepreneurs, managers who collectively have a wealth of knowledge and experience. The Government Ramnarayan Chellaram College of Commerce and Management Bangaluru Alumni Association bring all these outstanding people together on a single platform. This collective excellence is our contribution to the growing generation, the Institute and the society as a whole.
- To establish and maintain an alumni association structure - board, chapters, batch representatives that will enable in the smooth governance of the association
- To inspire alumni to enhance the leadership of the Institute and stay connected
- To provide a focal point of contact among alumni to interact and network with each other
- To support the institute with resources that it will need for its various activities
- To strengthen ties between the Institute and alumni and encourage them to participate in the various cultural and social activities
An initiative of Staff, Students and Alumni of Government Ramanarayan Chellarm College of Commerce and Management, Bengaluru. Its a voluntaty contribution of text books, study materials, books for competitive exams both old and new books and will be kept at the main entrance. Needy students can pick, read and keep it in the same place.
MOU Between GRCCM and Alumni Association