- Prevention of Sexual Harassme
ANTI-SEXUAL HARASSMENT CELL
The Anti- Sexual Harassment Cell has been established to provide a healthy and congenial atmosphere to all the staff members and students.
The cell meets the following Objectives:
1) To develop guidelines and norms for a policy against sexual harassment.
2) To develop principles and procedures for combating sexual harassment.
3) To organize gender sensitization awareness programmes.
Complaints Committee was duly formed in the college to look into, and adjudicate matters relating to any kind of sexual harassment meted out to students or female employees in the institution.
The committee is vigilant about instances of gender discrimination, victimization and abuse, and acts ly to address/redress any issues that violated the provisions of the Act.
Moreover, it plays a proactive role in averting instances of sexual harassment by motivating students to attend the programmes organized by the Women’s Cell of the college on gender discrimination, sexual harassment, relevant legislation for the empowerment of women and other related concerns.
Till now no cases of sexual harassment at workplace have been registered
The Internal Complaints Committee in the college is constituted of the following members:
1) Dr. Ambedkar N S, Principal of the college & Chairperson of the Committee
2) Dr. Ranganathiah C B, IQAC Coordinator..
3) Dr. Anitha K N, Faculty Coordinator
4) Dr Chetana S B Member