Government First Grade College Narasimharajapura established in the year 1985 by the government of Karnataka wide order
No : ED: 81:MUN85 dated 05/08/1985 and the college started on 03/09/1985 in Taluk Panchayath building with the aim of educating
the youth from socio-economically backward sections of rural society. The college has been recognised under 2(f) and 12(B) of
UGC act wide letter no F.8-325/2006(CPP-1) Dated Oct 2006.The Institution initially affiliated to Mysore University. Since 1990
the institution affiliated to Kuvempu University. The college offers B. Com, BA, BSW, BBA and M. Com courses.
The college situated on the main road of Shimoga and Narasimharajapura at a distance of 2km from Main bus stand .
The College is in area of 10 acres of land with greenery inside the campus and in the surroundings .
The college has built area 1051.22 Sq .mts with traditional outlook of Malnad buildings.