Strength, Weakness, Opportunity and Challenges (SWOC)
1. The college has its own building with a built-up area of 1350Sq.Mts with a sprawling area of 4.0 acres.
2. It has a developed playground and adequate space for extracurricular activities.
3. The academic result is exemplary.
4. The institution has the support of service units like; NSS, YRC, Scout & Guide, Women Forum, Anti Ragging Cell, Student Grievance Redressal Cell, and Placement Cell.
5. The college has mounted camera surveillance and vigilance facility to make sure the safety of women students.
6. The college conducts remedial classes for slow learners.
7. Some of the staff members have been trained at NIMHANS for effective personal counseling of students.
8. The college has safe drinking water facility.
9. The library of the college has required learning resources in the form of books and an access to INFLIBNET N-List Journals.
10. The College is equipped with a computer laboratory and provides internet connectivity to access online resources.
11. The faculty members of the college are always on the frontline to take up challenging assignments.
12. The college is student-friendly as far as pedagogical approach towards academic activities is concerned.
13. The UGC has recognized the College under 2f.
14. Six classrooms have the facility of LCD projector.
15. The College strives to face global challenges driven by our vision and mission statements.
16. The College has got conducive atmosphere and cordial relationship among students’ teachers and guardians.
17. The college has teaching and non-teaching faculty in good numbers and a balanced ratio between teachers and students.
1. Limited financial resources.
2. Interrupted internet and electricity supply due to the rural location.
3. The college has to strive its best to control the students dropout.
1. Introduction of job-oriented courses for gaining employability.
2. Extension of collaborative activities viz. on-the-job training, with the support of affiliated universities, Employment Bureaus, Employment Exchange and Government of Karnataka.
3. Separate library building and expansion of computer laboratory with a good number of computers based on the total strength of the College.
4. Construction of separate rest house for female students.
5. Upgradation of the classroom with smart boards.
6. Installation of a solar panel for electricity supply.
7. Construction of auditorium.
1. Many students are from a rural background, influenced by regional language.
2. Generation of resources for the upgradation of infrastructure.
3. Less opportunities to host National and International level seminars.