|The Government First Grade College-Krishnarajapuram was established in the year 1991 with 2(f) and 12(B) status awarded by the UGC in Nov 2006. The college sprawls on an area of 3.24acres with a vast playground and the infrastructure required to accommodate the growing strength and demand. Currently the College offers Undergraduate degree courses in Arts, Science, Commerce and Management, Postgraduate degree courses in Arts and Commerce. The institution further progressed steadily and systematically by introducing Research Centre in Kannada with 12 Research Scholars for the year 2016-17. The current student strength is 2175 with the scope for further growth. To augment the academic requirement of the institution, we have faculty strength of 53 (Regular) and 50 (Guest faculty), the college boast of an impressive faculty profile with 20 doctoral degree holders (Phd) and 27 M.Phil degree holders and around 15 pursuing doctoral degrees reflecting in 40 research publications in reputed peer reviewed national and international journals and more 150 presentations in national and international conferences and seminars. |
- Provide a conducive atmosphere to achieve academic excellence
- Make the teaching-learning process interdisciplinary and research oriented, intellectually and practically enriching.
- Inculcate competitive spirit, social responsibility and leadership qualities among students.
- Sensitize the students on Environment, gender equity and social justice.
- Transform the students into intellectuals with the potential to contribute to the domain of knowledge.
- Sharpen the critical, analytical and technical skills and increase the knowledge capital of the students
- Enhance the employability quotient of the students
- Enhance their potential through skill based learning to help them shoulder individual and social responsibilities
- Promote research oriented mindset and scientific temperament in students
- Contribute productive human resources who can shape the nation’s destiny
Our College aspires to achieve academic excellence with a holistic approach to transform the students
into intelligent, creative, responsible and peace loving citizens of the world.