code of Conduct
- Code of Conduct
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS
- Ø The student shall observe and follow the academic calendar of the Institute.
- Ø Students shall only use the waste bins for dispensing waste materials
within the Campus including classrooms, hostels and offices.
- Ø Students should not throw litters in the Institute campus.
- Ø Student have to park their vehicles in parking zone only
- Ø No person shall be invited to address or entertain the students of the
college, without the previous written permission of authorities.
- Ø Students are prohibited from indulging in anti-institutional, antinational, antisocial, communal, immoral or political expressions and activities within the Campus and hostels.
- Ø All Educational tours or Industrial visits shall be accompanied by the
faculty members after obtaining necessary undertaking from the Parents / Guardian of the students.
- Ø Unauthorized entry of outsiders into the campus as well as hostels is
strictly prohibited. Without specific permission of the authorities,
students shall not bring outsiders to the College or hostels.
- Ø Any case of criminal activity or violation of law and order in the College Campus will be reported to the police.
- Ø The student should carry identity card with her regularly and the
identity card should be produce when demanded by the authorized
persons of the Institute.
- Ø At the time of issuing a book, the Identity Card must be presented along with the Library card.
- DRESS CODE
- Ø Students are expected to wear college uniform to the college every day.
- MOBILE PHONE
- Ø The student should switch off their mobile phones while in the class
room, Laboratory and Library etc. as per notification.
- Mobile phone is strictly prohibited in the exam hall during the
- Ø Student should be regular in attendance for all sessions during the day
- Ø If the student is found irregular in attendance, disciplinary action will be taken.
- Ø Student should have at least 75% attendance in the Lectures.
- Ø Candidates must appear at the examination hall half an hour before the commencement of the examination.
- Ø Candidates should produce their exam admission card.
- Ø Candidates should wear college ID card.
- Ø Mobile phone is strictly prohibited in the exam hall during the
- Ø Candidates should not communicate with one another in any manner
whatsoever during the examination.
- Ø A candidate is permitted to bring the following items to an exam: pen,
pencil, drafting instruments, and, if specifically permitted, electronic
calculators. All equipment brought to the examination must be placed on the candidate’s desk and kept in view during the examination.
- Ø Loud/impolite talk/use of unparliamentarily language which offends the listener would be dealt with seriously.
- Ø Expected to spend their free time in the Library/Reading Room.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STAFF
- Ø Staff must be punctual
- Ø Staff should contribute to the vision, mission and goals of Institute
- Ø staff Members should follow the rules and regulations of the
- Ø Staff should work in cooperation and collaborative manner with others
through academic and administrative activities
- Ø Staff must attend all functions of the College
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR TEACHING STAFF
- Ø The Faculty Member should report to the college at least 10 minutes
before the commencement of college timing.
- Ø Whenever a Faculty Member intends to take leave, the Faculty Member
should get the leave sanctioned in advance and with proper alternate
arrangements made for class
- Ø Once the subject is allotted the staff should prepare lecture wise lesson
- Ø The Staff should get the lesson plan and course file - approved by HOD
and Principal. The course file should be maintained as per the prescribed
- Ø The Staff should not involve himself/herself in any unethical practice
while doing continuous assessment.
- Ø The Faculty Member must strive to prepare himself/ herself academically
to meet all the challenges and requirements in the methodology of
teaching so that the input may be useful for the student community at
- Ø The staff should get the feedback from students and act / adjust the
- Ø Every Faculty Member should maintain academic work dairy.
- Ø The staff should make use “Information Communication Technology
(ICT)" for effective delivery.
- Ø The staff should encourage students asking doubts / questions.
- Ø Engaging students in their learning
- Ø Test, prelim, mid-term, submission and mock practical examination must
be conducted as per the academic calendar
- Ø All the staff members are required to submit their Self Evaluation Report
at the end of every term of the academic year in the prescribed format
- Ø Faculty Members are expected to update their knowledge by attending
seminars/workshops/conference, after obtaining necessary permission
from the Head of the Department and Principal.
- Ø Faculty Members should attempt to publish text books, research papers in
reputed International / Indian Journals / Conferences.
- Ø In addition to the teaching, the Faculty Member should take additional
responsibilities as assigned by HOD / Principal in academic, co-curricular
- or extra-curricular activities.