- Student Council
The college has an active Student’s Council to represent the academic and co-curricular activities of the college. It is platform for students to exhibit their talents, creativity thinking and thereby help them to develop their personality by organizing and taking part in the various extracurricular or co-curricular activities of the institution.
- The Principal of the college is the Chairman of the Students Council.
- The Faculty members yearly by rotation becomes the President and Vice-President of the students Council
- All the class representatives are the members of the student’s council.
- The members of the student’s council are selected on the basis of merit, i.e. one topper from each class.
- The General Secretary and Joint Secretary of the students Council is nominated yearly by rotation on the alphabetical order in the first meeting of the student’s council.
- The student’s council members are members in the various associations of the student’s council.
Objectives of the Council :
- To train the students of the college in the duties, responsibilities and rights of citizenship.
- To promote opportunities for the development of character, leadership, efficiency, knowledge and spirit of service among students.
- To organize debates, seminars, work squads, tours and such other functions.
- To encourage sports, arts and other cultural, educational social or recreational activities that are conducive of the above activities.
Executive Committee :
|Chairman ||Mr. Maruthesh .B |
|The President ||Dr. Prabhuraj K.N |
|The Vice President ||Mr. Yamanurappa |
|The General Secretary ||Kum. Gavisiddappa B.A |
|The Joint Secretary ||Kum. Manjunath B.Sc |
| ||Kum. Mallesh B.Com |
Committees / Cells/ Units Representation :
|Committees / Cells / Units ||Coordinators ||Secretary |
|Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) ||Dr. Prabhuraj K N || |
Kum Maruti, B.A
Kum. Shrekanta, B.Com
Kum. Gavisiddappa, B.Sc
|Anti-Ragging Committee ||Smt. Santoshikumari || |
|Preventation of Sexual Harassment Committee ||Smt. Gayatri Bhavikatti || |
|Student Grievance Redressal Cell ||Smt. Gayatri Bhavikatti || |
|Sports Committee ||Mr. Thimmareddy Meti || |
|Cultural Association ||Dr. Bhagyajyoti || |
|NSS || |
Dr. Varuni T.V
Mr. Thimmareddi Meti
Kum. Sunitha BA
|Youth Red Cross || |
|Rovers and Rangers Unit || |
Dr. Varuni T.V
Mr. Thimmareddi Meti
|Kum. Pavan |
|Women Empowerment Cell || |
Kum. Devika Kum. Kasturi
|Human Rights || |
Dr. Prabhuraj K N
Kum. Kavita M
Kum. Sangeta B
|SC/ST Cell || |
Dr. D.H. Naik
Activities of the Student Council :
- The General Secretary and Joint Secretary and are the members in the IQAC and are playing the participatory and suggestive role.
- The other members of the student’s council represent in the various committees and cells of the college like; Students Grievance cell, SC/ST cell, NSS, YRC, Rovers and Rangers committee.
- Ladies representatives in the student’s council are working as members of Women Empowerment Cell, are given representation in the Prevention of Sexual Harassment Committee and Anti-Ragging committee.
- The Students Council promotes and encourages the involvements of Students in organizing and coordinating the events like Special lectures, the Special Day, Birth and Death Anniversary of the Great leaders.
- The student’s council also promotes and encourages the involvements of students in the Public Awareness Rallies; specially on health and environment issues.
- In all, the student’s council activities of the institution bring their ideas with the proposal of events, Feedback about the events and teachers, and they also learn from it, about the democratic process, civic responsibilities, problem solving, decision making, leadership and team work.