Our college has two N.S.S units. Naming ‘A’ Unit and ‘B’ Unit. Each N.S.S unit having 100 N.S.S volunteers. The college involves the NSS programme officer to keep the track of the extension activities towards the community-oriented activities in which our students are involved.
- To plan and execute N.S.S. Programmes for the year.
- To conduct Special N.S.S. camp and to submit the audited statement of accounts at the end of the year.
- To distribute the work for the NSS volunteers for maintenance of cleanliness in and around the College.
- To take care of campus beautification and gardening.
- To maintain the records of the activities conducted and submit the same to the IQAC Committee.
NSS Activities :
- Celebration of World Environment Day
- Celebration of World Yoga Day
- Celebration of Independence Day
- Observation of Sadbhavana Day
- Organizing motivational talks
- Celebration of Kalyana Karnataka Day
- Celebration of Mahatma Gandhiji Jayanti and Swatchata Abhiyana
- Celebration of Youth Week on the occasion of Swami Vivekananda Jayanti
- Organizing NSS Special Camps
- Organizing Anti-Curruption Awareness
- Celebration of Karnataka Rajyotsava
- Organizing Special Lecture on Stress Management
- Celebration of Forest Day
- Celebration of World Water Day
- Celebration of World Weather Day
- Celebration of World TB Day
- Celebration of Voters Day
- Celebration of Dr.B.R.Ambedikar Jayanti
- Law Awareness Programme
- Personality Development Programme