- ICT Tools
ICT Tools used by Teacher for effective teaching-learning process :
1. Karnataka LMS : Karnataka Learning and Management System is a Digital Learning Platform, a novel initiative of Government of Karnataka. It is a platform to revolutionize teaching learning process by effecting transformative changes in delivery of content, access and assessment. It is a comprahensive system which empowers teacher, enriches the students and bridges the digital divide. It provides the power of access to all, any time, any where.
2. DCE YouTube Channels : The Government of Karnataka and Department of Collegiate Education started two YouTube Channels to provide audio visuals on various topics that helps the student grow academically and learn various skills.
3. PowerPoint Presentation : MS PowerPoint is a powerful presentation software. Teaching faculty members use PPT presentation to deliver their lecture effectively.
4. Whatsapp : Whatsapp is a application that allows to send fast, simple, secure messages and calling for free, available on phones all over the world. Teacher use this application to share the study material to the student. It is also used to chat online with the students using whatsapp groups.
5. Google Class : Google Classroom is all-in-one place for teaching and learning. Google Classroom is the central place where teaching and learning come together. It's easy-to-use and secure tool helps educators manage, measure, and enrich learning experiences.
6. Google Meet : Google Classroom is the central place where teaching and learning come together. Google Meet (formerly known as Hangouts Meet) is a video-communication service developed by Google. Using your browser, you can share your video, desktop, and presentations with students.
7. Teacher YouTube Channels : Our teaching faculty created their YouTube channels and share YouTube videos on various topis to the students.
9. E-Learning Resources : Our teaching faculty also developed the e-content, study materials, old question papers and share them with the students regularly.
10. Projectors : A projector is an output device that projects an image onto a large surface, such as a white screen or wall. It may be used an alternative to the Over Head Projectors. It is capable of connecting to a computer, which may be an other option for a monitor or television in terms of displaying pictures to a large number of people.
11. Desktop/Laptops : Desktop/Laptop are digital computers that can store, process the data and display information wtih the help of Projectors.