- About IQAC
About IQAC :
As per National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) guidelines every accredited institution should establish an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as a post-accreditation quality sustenance measure. Since quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC becomes a part of the institution's system and works towards realization of the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance. The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institutions.
Goals of IQAC :
The primary aim of IQAC is:
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
Role of the Coordinator :
Coordinator, of GFGC Rajajinagar bears the delegated responsibilities of Coordinator, IQAC. The following are the roles and responsibilities carried by coordinator IQAC:
- To coordinate the dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- To coordinate the documentation of the various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement.
- To coordinate the quality-related activities of the institution.
- To coordinate in preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.
- To coordinate the timely and efficient execution of the decisions of IQAC committee.