Vision Mission and Goals
- Vision Mission and Goals
“All for Education and Education for all with a humane touch”
- GFGC Koppa strives hard to provide affordable and excellent educational opportunities that are responsive to the needs of the society empowering students to meet economic, social and environmental challenges.
- It aims to bring the rural students on par with city students in the competitive world with confidence and excellence
- To inculcate passion for excellence, promote optimum competencies and to facilitate team spirit.
- To make higher education accessible to those coming from remote farming areas.
- Dissemination of knowledge for better understanding of life.
- To bring them on par with town and city students.
- To inculcate research culture among students.
- To inculcate ethical values in making them responsible citizens.
- To improve fluency and exposure to latest technological development
of the modern times.
- To maintain high quality of academic performances.
- To strengthen intellectually stimulating and vibrant campus atmosphere.
- To promote holistic development through students participation in various forum.
- To upgrade infrastructure and technological assets of the institution.
- To promote intuition and industry interaction.
- To improve the standard of education among the rural youths of society.
- To improve the pass percentage of the college.
- To enable the students to compete with their urban contemporaries.
- To increase the employability, social, skills and Computer skills of the students.
- To make the students to develop the patriotism, enthusiasm, motivation and capacity building.