Vision Mission and Goals
- Vision Mission and Goals
- Government First Grade College,Koppa aspires to create sensitized citizens empowered with skills, knowledge and potentials required for excellence.
- To inculcate critical thinking, scientific temper and to impart knowledgein the rural youth for self-reliance.
- To facilitate learners with ample opportunities to develop their talents and skills for their better career prospects.
- To sensitize learners regarding human rights, plurality, co-existence, gender and environmental concerns.
- To infuse confidence for applying knowledge and learned skills in real life situations.
- To develop critical and analytical approaches to face socio-economic realities.
- To enable learners to face the competitive world with updated information and soft skills.
- To make learners self-motivated to participate actively in curricular and co-curricular activities.
- To impart knowledge and technical skills for enhancing employability and self-reliance.
- To organize extension activities in the community catering their needs, focusing more on civic responsibilities and socio-environmental concerns.
Government First Grade College of Koppa in order to reflect the vision of the college aspires to create sensitized citizens. Our mission inculcates critical thinking, scientific temper and to impart knowledge. Under this light our college strives hard to permeate its Vision and Mission in most of its curricular and co-curricular activities. Celebration of “Vishvamanava dinacharane”, Celebration of Women’s Day, vanamahotsava and other programmes are celebrated on a regular basis. The above mentioned programmes are inclusive and participatory.