- The achievers in curricular and co-curricular domains are recognized and rewarded.
- The Literary activities of the college equip the students with cultural and literary sensibilities. The readiness and willingness of the faculty members to take up challenging assignments.
- Students and trained in the competencies to appear for competitive examinations. Student-friendly pedagogical approach towards academic activities
- Driven by our mission and vision statements, the college constructs capacities to face global challenges.
- A Good rapport has been established among the staff, students and guardians.
- Proactive Career and Placement cell for student support.
- A considerable number of the students have been successful in the examinations and have been placed in reputed organizations.
- High success rates in examinations as compared to University results. Students are trained and promoted to excel in sports and cultural events.
- Faculty members represent the Board of Studies contributing to curriculum design and implementation. Student feedback is collected, analyzed and executed by through an effective mechanism for a better classroom learning experience.
- Teaching is made more experiential by incorporating technology in curriculum transaction.
- Student-friendly services are made available in the campus for differently-abled student.
- Promotion of gender equity in a conducive environment.
- Student participation in OJTs and internship programs.
- Planning and implementation of campus placement drives and documentation.
- Transfer of faculty members from one college to another.
- Participation of students in co-curricular activities like sports, fine arts and entrepreneurial pursuits.
- The moderate economic background of the students and the paucity of time available to them, has resulted in the participation of competitive examinations.
- Paucity of time for the teachers to engage in research work.
- A few number of faculty exchange or student exchange program due to structural policy limitations.
- The College can devise mechanisms for making it possible for our students to get entry into institutes of global repute.
- More capability building initiatives by IQAC aid students for self-employment.
- NET Coaching program for SC/ST and Minority can be offered with the support of UGC.
- To arrange more number of FDPs / National Level/International Level conferences. To arrange specialized Training programs by the faculty.
- Scope for interdisciplinary and sponsored projects.
- Scope for improvement of digital literacy amongst women.
- The college can enter into functional MoUs with reputed organizations.
- The college can establish smart class rooms.
- Locational advantage for strengthening academia-industry ages.
- Streamlining collaborations and consultancy.
- Exploring possibility of collaborative research with research institutions. Keeping pace with the rapid changes in higher education.
- Networking and strengthening relationship with stakeholders.
- Providing resources for marginalized students.
- Generation of resources for up gradation of infrastructure.
- Mobilization of financial resources for remunerating temporary non-teaching staff.