- About College
Feedback from different Stakeholders
Feedback is an essential element of the learning process. The College collects the feedback on various curriculum aspects, Infrastructure, Governance, IQAC and courses from different stakeholders such as Students, Alumni, Faculty, Parents and Employers through Google forms. The feedback collected from the individuals have been analyzed and taken into consideration for the development of Academic and Nonacademic activities in the college.
- Feedback from Students on Curriculum.
- Feedback from Students on Teachers.
- Feedback from Faculty members on Curriculum / Infrastructure/ Governance and IQAC.
- Feedback from Employer on Curriculum.
- Feedback from Alumnus on Academic/College administration/Infrastructure.
- Feedback from Parents on Curriculum and Infrastructure.
- Feedback from Students on Overall Facilities
For more details, Click here: Document