Our Alumni association is an active wing in our institution. It consists of former students who are actively supporting us in our endeavour to make this institution a great centre of learning. It opens a door of opportunities to ex-students to shape their career and in turn contribute something to the institution. It is a forum for exchange of ideas. College plays an anchor role in facilitating opportunities in various fields. College alumni association was registered on November 4, 2019. Association meets twice a year.
Aims and Objectives of Sneha Sangam, Alumni Association:
Our Alumni association named, “Sneha Sangam” (conglomeration of friends) aims:
- To strive for betterment of our ex students
- To facilitate jobs
- To enhance the soft skills
- To felicitate Rank holders and Merit students
- To impart and update new knowledge in the fields of Arts, Science and Commerce
- To include and encourage interested ex-students in sports, literary and cultural activities
- To strengthen reading facilities in the college library
- To make our former students capable of getting a decent job in the job market by providing supportive guidance.
- To train them in self-employment
- Former students are guided in health issues – both physical and mental
- To create awareness among ex-students in social services like blood donation
- To pool money and utilize it for the betterment of college.
For more details, Click here : Document