The college library has been fabricated as a centre of excellence for academic and research pursuit by keeping it open to the changes brought in by information and communication technology. The library is functioning as a under graduate and post graduate resource centre set up for academic activities. The library serves as a nerve centre catering to the needs of the students and faculty of the various departments namely science, arts, literature, commerce and management engaged in highest pursuit of knowledge providing reference, circulation and technical sections, it has more than 60000 books in different subjects namely text books, reference books, dictionaries, encyclopedia, year books and other rare books. The college library providing open access cataloguing system has been provided in the library, the library is in a independent well designed aesthetically functioning spacious buildings to make all sincere efforts to adopt itself to the changing information world by emerging for the knowledge.
- To build up a comprehensive and up to date collection of books, scientific journals and other non-book materials in the disciplines being taught in the college.
- To disseminate information by issuing documentation lists and other current affairs for the benefit of students, fellow researchers.
- To provide other services such as compilation of current retrospective bibliographies and referential services.
- To extend help and co-operation to college faculty and students in process of library services.
- To serve as a nucleus of information bureau in different disciplines.