- Strong support from Government, SQAC CDC & the Principal
- Excellent connectivity through road, rail and metro transportations.
- Bangalore University is in the vicinity of 5 kilometers
- Indira canteen, which offers food for subsidized rates, is located directly opposite to the institution.
- Recognized under section 2 (f) of UGC
- Multidisciplinary Higher Educational Institution
- Steady increase in the admission for all the programs
- Committed IQAC
- Faculty with excellent academic credentials and commitment
- Faculty is on BOS and BOE boards. And few are Chairpersons
- Good library with internet facility.
- Maximum number of scholarships and freeships dispersed.
- ICT enabled teaching faculty.
- Faculty has contributed towards E-content creation.
- Certificate course in the department of Kannada to enrich the learning experience.
- Rigorous and meaningful personality development program to empower the young adults.
- Special and intensive care and support is lent to girl students.
- Experiential learning is prioritized
- Vibrant NCC, NSS and Youth Red Cross units
- Specialized legal awareness programs to capacitate the citizenship
- Faculty supports students through cash and kind
- Good number of student’s progression to higher studies.
- Shared accommodation
- In-adequate infrastructure-Class rooms, laboratories, toilets.
- Lack of funds to pursue research activities.
- Lack of business lab for commerce and management students
- Lack of computer lab exclusively for mathematics students
- Lack of language lab.
- Lack of add on and shortage of certificate courses.
- Lack of collaborations and on job training
- Shortage of laboratory attenders
- Shortage of ICT enabled classrooms.
- Lack of provision to construct ramps.
- 5 acres of plot sanctioned by the government for the institution’s building.
- To capacitate the IQAC with necessary infrastructure
- To seek permanent affiliation under section 12 (B)
- To increase skill development and employable training courses
- To establish well equipped language, commerce and mathematics Labs
- To establish a strong placement cell
- To increase soft skill development programs for students and faculty
- To expand research activities
- To increase collaborations and MOU’s
- To install solar panels on the Institution’s new building
- To create a green campus
- Transfers of teaching staff and delayed replacement of the faculty in times of superannuation
- To accommodate students both to studies and work
- Lack of Hostel facility near the college for both boys and girls
- To measure the outcome of social outreach programs
- To establish a strong alumni association