|GFGC, Kanakapura is a decade old institution imparting quality education for rural students. The college is accredited by NAAC with Grade B with CGPA of 2.23. Within a short span of time since its inception, the college has carved a niche for itself in our taluk. The College has established a reputation for excellence and visionary thinking in its efforts to improve teaching and learning. The college houses departments of Humanities and Commerce affiliated to Bangalore University in the Department Of Collegiate Education, Government of Karnataka. |
- Provide quality education to empower the rural youth through innovative pedagogy & creative learner centered approaches.
- Create a suitable environment for higher learning and equip the students with essential skills to meet the Global Challenges.
- Develop the college as pioneer institute with good infrastructure facilities.
- Keep the staff and students abreast with the latest developments in the field of education.
- To enhance the Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER) target
- To ensure quality education to all.
- To adopt innovative teaching aids
- To empower the students with a knowledge
- To provide value based quality education to rural students
- To ensure social justice by enhancing their creativity, intellectual quotient, rationality and human values