VIEW ABOUT ANTI RAGGING CELL
- Anti Ragging Cell
ANTI RAGGING COMMITTEE.
Ragging is strictly banned in the College. If anybody found indulged in such kind of activities, strict action will be taken irrespective of the extent. Ragging is banned by Supreme Court of India. In order to prevent such kind of activity in campus, an anti-ragging committee has been formed and brought into operation even before the start of 1st year classes by the Principal.
- force to copy class notes for the seniors
- force to do acts with sexual overtones, including homosexual acts
- force to do menial jobs for the seniors
- force to serve various errands
- ask/answer vulgar questions
- force to drink alcohol, scalding tea, smoking, etc
- force to do acts which can lead to physical injury/ mental torture or death
- to force to address seniors as ‘Sir’
- force to perform mass drills
- force look at pornographic pictures to shock the fresher’s out of their innocence
DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS FOR RAGGING CASES.
Related to the nature and gravity of the offense as established by the Anti-Ragging Committee of the College, the possible punishments for those found guilty of ragging shall be one or any combination of the following:
- Cancellation of admission
- Suspension from attending classes
- Debarring from any test/examination or any other evaluation process
- Collective punishment when the individuals committing or abetting ragging are not identified
- Rigorous imprisonment and a fine up to Rs. 2.5 Lakhs as per Law
IF ANY STUDENT MAY EXPERIENCE RAGGING, IMMEDIATELY REPORT THE SAME TO BELOW MENTIONED NUMBER.
send an e-mail to