- About College
- The college has recognized as 2(f)-12(b)
- The College has a sufficient classroom, 13 Departments. Two NSS Units, one Rangers Unit and Youth Red Cross Unit, Well equipped Computer Science, Chemistry and Physics Laboratories.
- Faculty Members are actively involved in
Research activities. Some faculties awarded
for their research work as Young scientist
Award and Best Editor award.
- Some of the faculties have successfully completed in SWAYAM/NPTEL examination
- The College library has Max. A number of Books and Internet Facility.
- More students benefitted from Scholarships from Various Bodies Viz, Govt, NGOs, etc,.
- The College Students got University Ranks and most of the students secured 100 marks out of 100 marks.
- The College Students got University Blues.
- The College Students have remarkable Achievement in Cultural events in regional state-level competitions.
- One of the Prestigious Government College for Women in Bagalkote district with more than 2000 strength.
- Deficiency of Permanent Faculty
- High student: faculty ratio.
- Lack of fluency in English communication in students.
- Large range of dropouts rate because most of the students are from weaker sections
- Few numbers of Add On courses.
- Faculties are motivated to involved in research activities, and Faculty Development Programmes organized by MHRD, UGC, and PMMMPNT.
- To create model institutions catering to quality education to the students.
- Support services like NSS, Youth Red Cross, Rangers, etc,
- To encourage women's education and build a strong ideology in social and community-related activities.
- The rural area is Ideal for educational development, especially women's education.
- To mobilize our parents and alumni to support our institution for development aspects.
- Poor Competitive ability of the Students
- Quality Research and organizing Faculty development program in collaboration with PMMMMPT
- Organizing National, International Conferences/Seminars
- Reduce the dropout rate for the students
- Conducting Certificate Course for students