|Government Women’s College was established in 2007. It is the only Government First Grade College meant exclusively for girls in and around Hunsur. |
|Our mission is to help the rural students to develop higher order thinking skills, and leadership abilities in an environment of shared values of equality and unity and to prepare the students to face the challenges that new world brings in the process of globalization. |
- Strengthening and increasing the existing UG programmes.
- Attracting more meritorious students.
- Expanding and up grading existing laboratories and infrastructure and to fit them with modern teaching aids.
- Encouraging the faculty to conduct workshops, seminars, conferences, and training programmes.
- Designing and imparting training to the administrative staff to improve their skills.
- Providing training to the teaching faculty for effective teaching quality and competence.
- Providing training to students based on industry needs and help to increase employable opportunities.
- Having a close interaction and association with the industries in order to make students self-confident and self-reliant to meet future challenges.
- Producing graduates with high quality and better employability.
- Scaling up quality of Humanities, Commerce and Management, Science and demand driven UG education.
- Improving thinking and analytical skills of the students.
- Inculcating students with social, civic awareness, cultural and moral values and helping them to imbibe sense of unity, integrity, patriotism and universal values.
|To facilitate accessible and affordable quality education that leverages the students with scholarly and professional skills, moral principles, and global perspective. |