ONLINE FEES PAYMENT
Hubli also called ‘Hubbballi’ is fastest growing city after Bangalore in Karnataka. The name Hubballi Literally means “Flowering Creeper” in Kannada. The twin cities of Hubli and Dharwad collectively referred as “Hubli-Dharawad”, Dharawad is the administrative head quarters and also known as “Vidyakashi” and Hubli is the commercial centre and business hub of North Karnataka. It is well connected by Rail, Road and Air.
The city is skirted by small village communities which makes the population of Hubli not only varied but also sizable. This rural population, majority of which belongs to economically and socially marginalized stream of the society did not have access to the higher education.
To impart moral education to make them socially valuable citizens of the society and updated skills to make them employable.
- To impart best education through acceptable medium to the rural and economically backward students.
- To make quality education affordable to all sections of the society
- To ensure multitalented personality development through curricular and co-curricular activity like NSS, NCC sports, Scouts etc.,
- To train the students to face the challenges of global employment market by imparting job skills
- To develop a sense of nationalism and secularism among the students
|To empower our students to become valued citizens of the society through value based quality education. |