- INSTITUTIONAL DISTINTIVENESS
As the saying “Sound Mind in a Sound body” goes, our institution believes in maintaining a disciplined and healthy life style essential for the holistic development of the student in the pursuit of knowledge, human values and social responsibility. As most of our students are first generation learners they need to be educated about the importance of academic excellence, maintaining a healthy life style and attain needful life skills to suit the global requirements.
- To maintain a healthy environment for students.
- To inculcate healthy habits in the institution.
- To create health awareness programs that promote hygiene.
- To provide awareness and educate the students about the ill effects of unhealthy life.
- The institution organizes skill enhancement programs, to develop their skills, for example – personality development, employability skills, language skill development etc., through the placement cell of the college.
Various Initiatives undertaken by the institution to provide
healthy life to the students