All the Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff must know that it is incumbent upon them to abide by this Code of Conduct, the rights, responsibilities including the restrictions.
TEACHING STAFF CODE OF CONDUCT
1) Teachers should complete the syllabus in time.
2) Mentor-Mentee system must be effectively implemented.
3) Teachers should be good counsellors and Facilitators.
4) Teachers should carry out other academic, co-curricular and organizational activities that may be assigned to them from time to time.
5) Teachers must report in time to duty as per the working hours prescribed and should be available in the campus unless and otherwise, they are assigned duties elsewhere.
6) Teachers should sign the attendance register while reporting for duty.
7) Teachers are encouraged to write text books, publish articles in reputed Journals and present papers in Seminars and Conferences.
8) Teachers are encouraged to take up Research projects.
9) Teachers should attend Faculty Development Programmes, Quality Improvement Programmes etc. to update their knowledge.
10) Any instructions issued by the Competent Authority by way of Circulars from time to time must be complied with.
11) Teachers are expected to attend Departmental academic association meetings, seminars etc. and also college functions like Sports Day, College Day, Independence Day and Republic Day celebrations without fail.
7) Teachers are expected to volunteer, in the upkeep and maintenance of all the college properties . It is their responsibility to keep them clean and in working order.
NON-TEACHING STAFF CODE OF CONDUCT
1) Non-Teaching staff working in the college office or departments should remain on Duty during College hours.
2) Non-Teaching staff must always wear their identity cards during working hours.
3) Non-Teaching Staff assigned to Laboratories should keep the Labs clean.
4) Any Loss or damage to any article in the premises of the college should be reported to the principal in writing immediately.
5) Non-Teaching Staff, shall maintain a stock register for all the articles, equipment, chemicals, etc and it shall be submitted to the Principal at the end of each semester.
6) Non-teaching staff will carry out their duties as instructed by the authorities to whom they are attached.
7) Non-Teaching staff shall Involvement in curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
8) Any other duties assigned by the Competent authority should be carried out by the non-teaching staff.