- Spacious college building
- Reaching out to the needy section of the society through regular legal aid programs
- Giving hands-on experience to the students with respect to the real court procedures,
Chamber visits, visit to various prisons, forensic laboratories, High court visit, visit to
Mediation centers on a regular basis
- Acquainting the students with moot court activities inside the campus and preparing
them for the state and national level moot court competitions.
- Student-teacher ratio is a healthy ratio.
- Enrollment of the law students into their profession as advocates is relatively high.
- Number of admissions of socially and economically backward students is high.
- Lack of manpower
- Lack of mobility of students due to lack of awareness about the course and transportation problems
- Employability of law students in very scarce in both private and public sectors
- Dropout rate of girl students is high due to their family restrictions
- Less scope for diversification
- Students can lead their professional lives independently
- Students become capable of taking up judiciary exams immediately after the completion of their graduation in law
- Law students contribute towards legally engineering the society
- Little knowledge in legal matters can hamper the social structure.
- Students who complete the law degree with inadequate skills pose great danger to the Society.