1. Effective and Economical use of Resources
2. Team work
3. Commitment, Concern and Care
To be the leading educational institution in the region with multifaceted development-centric approach, a focus towards holistic growth of its stakeholders and a responsibility towards societal betterment
- To provide quality education to the students, a vast majority of which comes from nearby rural areas. The College seeks to equip them with basic undergraduate and postgraduate degrees which are essential qualifications for diverse career options.
- To provide a holistic development model to the students by covering variety of areas ranging from Arts , Commerce and Sciences.
- To set new standards in delivery and imparting of education by making combined use of its manpower and technology.
- To attain the status of best educational institution in the region
- To increase the employability amongst students by opening new job oriented courses.
- To work with result oriented plans with “CCC” policy i.e. Commitment, Concern and Care.
- To build interaction with reputed universities/colleges/institutions to focus on new strategies for enhancing employability of students