|The Government First Grade College started in the year 2007 is affiliated to University of Mysore. Like the humble beginning of a great tree in a tiny seed, the origin of the college can be traced back to 1921. Started modestly as an Intermediate college, the institution has grown to include undergraduate and post graduate courses in science, and taken a leap into the future by offering research facilities. |
The mission of the institution is to:
- ·To sensitize the students to various issues and problems of the present day.
- ·To enable students to become multi-facet persons through co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- ·To build the College as a pioneer institution with good infrastructural facilities.
- ·To create academic atmosphere for rural students to enable higher education.
- ·To empower students to face the challenges in the present global situation.
- ·To train students in communication skills, computer skills, social skills and human resource skills.
- To encourages for the poverty intelligent students recognized by our faculty member.
- To infuse self esteem and life skills in all the learners
- To impart broad-based knowledge to face the competitive world
- To build a foundation for lifelong learning
- To enhance critical and analytical abilities
To train the students in knowledge and skills from all the possibilities to compete and achieving excellence in teaching by providing appropriate pedagogies, exploring all the possibilities to uplift the level
of interior of the state and rural students by expanding their intellectual
capacity and providing equal opportunities to all students.
- ·To develop a good personality through soft skills.
- ·To make students able citizens for rendering service
- ·To help students to identify their strengths through conceptual learning.
- ·To nurture innovation and creativity
- ·To offer quality education, training and life skills.