Academic research policy
- Academic Research policy
RESEARCH POLICY OF THE COLLEGE
The research policy of the college supports an ingenious and progressive research environment among its teachers and students, thus creating an inspiring and competitive platform for students and faculty. The policy intends to promote scientific temperament and reasoning among students and teachers. The policy also plays a significant role in realizing the vision and mission of the college. It provides a suitable ecosystem for research activities of the college by conforming to all scientific guidelines as well as backing students to display their creative and innovative capabilities.
- This policy implies to all the faculty and students of the college
- Demonstrating integrity and unflinching composure for problem solving in research.
- Efficient and apparent management of competence of interest
- Safety and well-being of the researchers and those in close interactions, are matter of highest priority
- Research and subsequent publications resulting in constructive discussions and debates
- Publication in UGC-CARE and International peer reviewed journals are highly recommended
- Maintenance of novelty and zero tolerance for plagiarism.
- Presence of ethical committee
Objectives of the Research Policy
- To strengthen the institution as a center of research and development in the region.
- To provide suitable infrastructure for research activities for Teachers and students.
- To form guidelines for ethical undertaking of research.
- To provide reasonable sabbaticals for research activities for both teachers and students.
- To assist researchers in comprehending the vision and mission of the college and individual departments.
- To provide frequent update of the research developments in the institution
- To support interdisciplinary research and thus aiding in knowledge transfer among both teachers and students
- To encourage institutions as well as individual departments for taking up MOUs with other institutions/private establishments for the benefit of students as well as teachers.
- To support faculty and students to present their research findings in International/national platforms
- Financial assistance for researchers of the institution.
Click here to downoad the pdf version of reserach policy of the college.