- Imparting knowledge and skills envisaged in various programmes through innovative teaching, participatory learning and reliable evaluation.
- Creating opportunities for character building by inculcating the values of discipline, leadership, tolerance, the spirit of enquiry and scientific temperament.
- Enabling students to be responsible, responsive and productive by providing them effective counseling in academic, career and personal areas.
- Sponsoring program aiming at the enhancement of cognitive and learning skills among teachers and students, through faculty development programmes and continuing education programmes.
- Supporting and encouraging student support activities such as sports, arts, literary and cultural activities.
- Chalking out programmes to enhance analytical skills, ICT skills and communicative skills of students so that they can become globally competent individuals.