About to ARIIA
Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements (ARIIA) is an initiative of Ministry of Education (MoE), Govt. of India to systematically rank all major higher educational institutions and universities in India on indicators related to “Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development” amongst students and faculties. All HEIs(Higher Education Institutions) should have a comprehensive and functional mechanism to convert research into innovations. ARIIA will focus on quality of innovations and will try to measure the real impact created by these innovations nationally and internationally. Moreover, ARIIA will set tone and direction for institutions for future development for making them globally competitive and in forefront of innovation.
Government Science College, Chitradurga participated in ARIIA ranking 2020-21 and the corresponding report is attached here
- Dr. H Gopalappa – Chairman
- Dr. D Nagaraja – IQAC-Coordinator
- Dr. --- Nodal Officer
- Dr.Ravikiran YT, Associate professor of Physics
- Dr.B.J Madhu , Associate professor of Physics
- Dr.Premalatha, Assistant professor of Bio-Chemistry.
- Sri.Sardar Hussain, Assistant professor of Bio-Technology
ARIIA 2020-21 Certificate IIC 2021- Establishment Certificate