- Institution is housed in an attractive and beautiful permanent structure.
- Well qualified experienced and dedicate teaching staff. Well-furnished class rooms.
- Well-equipped Labs.
- Class room with smart boards, LCD projectors and OHP projectors etc.
- Institution has provided computer with internet facilities for staff and as well as students.
- Multi committees exists Anti-ragging cell, Women Empowerment cell and discipline cell etc.
- Outdoor Play ground. Fully fledged sport equipment’s. Separate rest room for girl’s students.
- Separate staff room for teaching and non-teaching staff. Two NSS units exists in the institution.
- NCC unit exists in the institution.
- Scouts and guide unit is existing in the institution having UG and PG programmes for students.
- Institution offers co-education.
- Institution has Parking facility. Institution has water harvest storage.
- Institution has generator.
- Digitalized Library facilities, subscription of E- Journal.
- Audio-visual aids and INFLIBNET facility available for effective teaching learning process.
- College is located little bit away from the city.
- Shortage of permanent faculty.
- Storage of office Staff. Scarcity of technical hands.
- Transfer of permanent teachers in Government College is inevitable.
- Girl students are exempted from tuition fee.
- SC/ST,OBC, economically backward and physically disabled students get financial assistance from government, social welfare department and other agencies.
- Students who get admission in the college will get the hostel facilities.
- Students have secured suitable jobs with the assistance of placement cell.
- Students can continue their higher education after UG in the same college.
- Free accessibility of library resource to the students.
- Wider option for students in choosing any programmers in UG and PG courses.
- Students are taken to industrial visit.
- Special lectures are arranged for the students. Institution organizes seminar, conference and interactive session for the students.
- Students can participate in social programmes by enrolling them in NSS, Scout and Guide and NCC.
- Students get many scholarships from the government and other agencies.
- Making students to use modern technology to learn and eradicating complete dependence on the class teacher.
- Empowering students in communication skills
- Preparing students to pass in competitive examination
- Developing the skills of students
- Sensitizing the students about social needs
- Targeting of 100% attendance of the students as they hail from surrounding rural areas.